I have GTA:SA!

got mine yesterday spent like 9 hours straight playing. i'm deas tired. i 'm gonna go get more zzzz's.

i got it and it's still in the shrink wrap as my ps2 stopped working the day before i got it. my ps2 is not at sony being repaired for the 3rd time. hey, at least they are fixing it for free.

I might be getting a PS2 and GTA:SA cause yesterday i went to best buy and had to pick out stuff that i want for christmas for my aunt and grandpa but my mom also wanted me to find some stuff so i said i wanted the new slim ps2 and GTA:SA and she was talkin like she was gonna get it for me. :)

i have the new slim ps2. its pretty cool. oh and by the way i got san andreas yesterday!! i played a few missions.... i failed the bike mission cuz i didn't know how to cycle faster then some1 told me and i passed it lol. its pretty cool tho, the only problem i have with it is that i can't see the little symbols on the map (im so use to playing the computer one where it was big and right infront of my eyes) but besides that its sweet. and mine came with a free poster...or maybe it came with everyones game?...anyway i hung it in my room

Yeah, the poster comes with every copy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back