I have a Trojan i can't get rid of

XpGuy1

Mindless Poster
I've never had a virus i couldn't clean or get off my system... the virus/corrupted file/program is called Optimized.exe.... i can't get this off of my system.. I just changed anti virus programs from Norton to AVG and avg found about 8 virus's that i didn't even know i had on my machine.. it cleaned 7 but was unable to get the 8th one fixed... this optimize.exe resides in my programfiles folder the name of the folder is internet optimizer...i tried to delete the folder but got a message saying unable to delete access denied???? i'm logged in as admin of my system.. shouldn't i have god powers?? someone please help me..

also i've switched to zone alarm as wel and im now getting messages that this program wants to acess the interernet but i have prevented that now. I was running Norton Internet security and this program was slippin thru without raising an eyebrow....

Thanks

delta4s

BLACK HAWK ALOFT
I deleted the optimize.exe file and there is no such program in my tasks list , but my AVG Pro still shows the Dyfica.T Trojan during a complete test :( Sometimes the Complete Test stops abruptly in between. Please help me.

XpGuy1

Mindless Poster
Did you empty your trash can????? I did the same thing and when i re ran avg it came back saying i still lhad an infected file.. a quick check of where the Dyfica.t trojan is should tell you if you its inthe recycle... if it is just delete and re run avg.. you should be clean after that..

delta4s

BLACK HAWK ALOFT
Yes I did empty the Recycle Bin. I now installed SpyBot 1.2 and that has fixed it :)
What I'm worried about is that I did two credit card transactions when the trojan was still there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut