i hate xp

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
xp is being a beotch lately. its been doing errors and erasing my files from the start up menu and its really freaking annoying! its so dang unstableee! it exits out of games randomly and does all this shiiiiiiit!

I love XP too, better then any Windows OS I had prior to this one.

I will have to agree with you guys, Xp has been nothing short of great to work with.

Heeter

Originally posted by prodj88
xp is being a beotch lately. its been doing errors and erasing my files from the start up menu and its really freaking annoying! its so dang unstableee! it exits out of games randomly and does all this shiiiiiiit!
Sounds bad. Maybe a reinstall is in order? Maybe the hdd has seen better days?

Ya try scannin it for Viruses or Trojans??? :eek:

me loves XP, i dont wanna go back to the blue screens of prior versions.

yeah... XP simply the best!!!
errr... thinking back the old days when we always saw things that we all love at.... the B. S. O. D. :eek:

XP is great, but I think that I could live without it and go back to Windows2000. But as I dont have to, w00t XP!!!! :p

*hugs XP*

How can you not love this: Computer has been up for 5wks 1day 15hrs 43mins :D

Something seems to be making it unhappy, and it's not the fault of the OS.

1) Update your antivirus and do a full system scan.
2) Format the drive, reinstall XP, and don't touch stuff that you're not sure about after that. I've had XP running on my desktop, nice and stable since November 2001. Never had to do a format since then. :)

yeah many pplz say they hate xp, but end up using it anyway. plus there is not much anything you could do about it.

I had a problem once, it was NAV2002 conflicting with Zonealarm - or visa versa - got rid of Zonealarm - now no prob.

Linux is hardly a replacement for XP ....XP with all its faults is still the best OS i have ever used.

as a free download it just doesnt get any better :)

true that, even tho there are other os, ur not goin to switch over anyway

Well I have say XP is the most stable OS I have ever used other than 2000. But I also have had a few gliches lately and I think it is MS's fault with the damn updates. I think there was a problem with one of the updates because right after it installed a device driver of mine (have no idea which one, it doesn't tell me) kept crashing my system. Then another update came out and it hasn't happen in a few days, so I don't know. But I know that Win 98SE was the 3rd sign of the appocolpse ^sp. That OS crashed all the time!

98 SE was absolute crap!
I went back to it just to see how bad it was, nothing worked ever, it hung left right and centre!!

Dog Shi*e!!

XP is good, but room for improvement...?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back