I had an NTFS dream last night...

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
it was one of those that mixes up a bunch of different events in no discernible order. Part of the dream was about war waging in some neighborhood that I invented in my mind, but another part was a bit more ridiculous. In one part of my dream, I came to the Forums hear and the new version of vBulletin had been installed. Everything was completely different and it looked like something done in Flash... with icons swirling around and all sorts of nonsense. It looked cool, but I was completely lost because nothing was where it used to be! I remember that I felt frustrated about having to make myself familiar with a completely new design... and that's about all I can think of that happened. So there you go, I now dream about visiting these Forums! :eek: :p

lol, you have been here for 2 long ;) as long as its stays dreams about ntfs then everythings is alright. It would be worse if you get nightmares bout ntfs :eek:

yah I had one to.... where our email notification was turned back on.... EP what happen to your email man it said the next day!!! its been a 2 weeks! bah!!!

Vbulletin 2.30 went final tonight, as a result and as promised we will be re-enabling subscription features and mailing tomorrow

If I had the access and responsibility of upgrading the forums, it would have been done by now.

Sadly its up to waddy.
Waddy is away!

He is back this weekend I think so it should be done then.

I have 2.3 running on my local with the quick reply so it is all ready to go - that is all that i can do!

ok, ok just as long as there is nothing you can do :) dang premature emails! :D

I dreamed of a new forum where nude babes with their phone #s:p

At my age I dream of one thing - and sorry to say - it is not NTFS.org :huh: :huh:

Originally posted by damnyank
At my age I dream of one thing - and sorry to say - it is not NTFS.org :huh: :huh:

I know what it's...it's a time machine to take you back some years:D ha old man;)

Originally posted by muzikool
In one part of my dream, I came to the Forums hear and the new version of vBulletin had been installed. Everything was completely different and it looked like something done in Flash... with icons swirling around and all sorts of nonsense. It looked cool, but I was completely lost because nothing was where it used to be! I remember that I felt frustrated about having to make myself familiar with a completely new design...
You should get a Dream Printer(tm) and print that dream out so we can see that design. Maybe it's usable. ;)

Now all we need is someone to invent this Dream Printer(tm). Hmmm.... :huh:

Originally posted by Octopus
I know what it's...it's a time machine to take you back some years:D ha old man;)

Thanks for being so nice - actually it would have to take me back many years:D

Re: Re: I had an NTFS dream last night...

Originally posted by Zedric
You should get a Dream Printer(tm) and print that dream out so we can see that design. Maybe it's usable. ;)

Now all we need is someone to invent this Dream Printer(tm). Hmmm.... :huh:

Maybe tonight I'll invent the Dream Printer(tm)... in my dream. Then I can dream in my dream the dream that I dreamt last night, and the Dream Printer(tm) in my dream can print the dream out! It's almost too easy! :D

[SERVER CRASH IMMINENT] NTFS.ORG HAS BEEN HALTED DUE TO A GPF...PLEASE REBOOT

Guess the quote! :D
"- That's especially impossible!
- Not at all, it's very simpe.
- Then explain it!
- Now THAT'S impossible. It came to me in a dream and I forgot it in another dream."

damnyank is a living fossil... he belongs in the smithsonian :D

Originally posted by xsivforce
What was I wearing in the dream? :confused:

Well, let's just say that you were wearing socks... and maybe a watch. :eek: ;)

This is very important, so try to remember. On which organ was he wearing the socks and the watch ?! :p

Damn where was I through all of this :mad:

Originally posted by Benny
This is very important, so try to remember. On which organ was he wearing the socks and the watch ?! :p

Muwhahahaha, did it have eye glasses too? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back