I Graduated!

Awesome dude! The summer after highschool is some of the best times. Just be safe man! College is SOO much better then Highschool.

Cool pics and congrats once again. ;)

congrats man!! This is a big time in people's lives. And congrats to everyone else that graduated that posted as well...it's "start being an adult time"

DON'T DO IT, be childish and moronic as long as you can. :lick: cause when it's finally time to really be a real adult you don't want to think you missed out.

mooo said:
BTW:: i realized the group of friends you hang out with in HighSchool rarely will be the kids you hang out in 3-4yrs.. School takes you apart and then everyone goes their own way. Now we only see eachother on holidays like xmas, thanksgiving and 4th of july. So milk it up one last summer.

while in most cases that is true, it wasn't in my case. I don't speak to almost anyone from college and am friends with all the 10 people I went to high school with. It's just chance.

Mabrook yasheikh! :p

I just graduated yestrerday, was a great day indeed. :)

Wow a lot of you elite's and mods are just finishing highschool. I feel like i have not anything and i am older :)
way to knock me back a few steps.

Congrats... I'm looking at a graduation this fall, well from one of the 2 colleges I attend. I'm concurrently enrolled now, and looking at 2 seperate majors in each...

Aprox said:
Awesome dude! The summer after highschool is some of the best times. Just be safe man! College is SOO much better then Highschool.

You can say that again... For one thing, you only need to attend for your classes (no homeroom and the like), and get to eat your lunch where you like. Say good bye to cafeteria food, where at least at the high school I attended they served things like pasta and red water, or 4 times re-heated pizza, that was probably more greece then anything else, when it was new :eek:

Course when I lived in the dorms, Lapo (what they called the dinning hall) not only had mystery meat, but mystery salad bar too :eek:

nice!
always like putting a face to...an osnn'r

themafia.69 said:
btw u guys know omar (grandmaster) used to attend my school? wait i mean the school i use to attend ;) ps muzikool i like ur diesel ad i mean sig : just got back from the beach now, off to download the pics off the "7.2" (thats my friend and I's lil inside joke about our cameras (sony dsc-p150 him and dsc-p200 my dad's company but looks like im ganna be the one using it most lol just like this laptop been using it for 3 years now)

And it's a crazy coincidence that both of us graduate from high school on the same day :eek:

I'll get some pics up myself once my friends send them over to me, I didn't want to be bothered with carrying around a camera. :lick:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back