I got TORRENT SEARCH v1.0 EXE from BitTorrents. Has anyone ever heard of it?

V

veronica

It is a software program. Does it work? Is it spyware? There are 3 other programs like it. Considering how hard it is to find torrent files, you would think everyone would be using it.

Thanks

Well There is a torrentsearch website and a pro tool that you can download. Its technically legal as you are downloading from other people's machines, but I am suprised there hasn't been some sort of action towards stopping people putting full games on torrent streams which you can easy find through a search.

Not everyone downloads torrents.
Is it legal? Tough one, although there is an increasing legit use for torrents, the illegal use is increasing more.

Veronica have you ever thought of buying music and software/movies?

You only come and ask questions or advertise tools that steal when you have problems with kazza or other p2p applications.

You're no better that a thief!

Lee said:
Veronica have you ever thought of buying music and software/movies? [1]

You only come and ask questions or advertise tools that steal when you have problems with kazza or other p2p applications. [2]

You're no better that a thief!

[1] I just bought a CD called CELTIC WONDER. It is awful. I regret buying it.

[2] I am not advertizing. A lot of people talk about P2P programs on this site. I think thier is a thread about boycotting the RIAA on this site. I ask questions about computer support as well.

All you have to do is read the bussiness section of the newspaper to see that bussiness is predatory, especially big business.

Electronic Punk said:
Not everyone downloads torrents.
Is it legal? Tough one, although there is an increasing legit use for torrents, the illegal use is increasing more.

One example being the system that CNET uses for its "download acceleration" mainly seen to download software and files from places like gamespot or cnet itself. It says download acceleration but in reality it shares the load between other computers.

I think bit torrent is good for this reason and it could be really good for research - its just a shame to see it become corrupted as a tool for piracy.

I agree that buisiness is aggressive veronica but I am sure there are better ways to get music you want for a lower price and legally such as through ebay or other good discount music places.

Dublex said:
One example being the system that CNET uses for its "download acceleration" mainly seen to download software and files from places like gamespot or cnet itself. It says download acceleration but in reality it shares the load between other computers.

I think bit torrent is good for this reason and it could be really good for research - its just a shame to see it become corrupted as a tool for piracy.

I agree that buisiness is aggressive veronica but I am sure there are better ways to get music you want for a lower price and legally such as through ebay or other good discount music places.
I read of people getting scammed on Ebay on another site.

Aggressive?! I walk into a store and the salesman menaces me into buying something. He tells me he would never let someone do to him what he did to me. My brother said I shop around until I find someone who robs me.
:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back