I GOT IT OPENGL AT 100mhz on DETS!! 43.00!!!!

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
OMG its here http://www.voodoofiles.com/7780

nVidia Refresh Rate Fix MKII for Detonator 40.41

nVidia Refresh Rate Fix MKII v2.00 E

Features
- Solves 60 Hz bug for DirectDraw, Direct3D and OpenGL
- Lets you specify refresh rates from 60 up to 240.
- Compatible to Detonator 40.41
- Also works with older Detonators, since 28.32

Description
If you have a nVidia graphics card, you'll probably know about the very common bug, that occurs together with the nVidia Detonator drivers under Windows NT/2000/XP: Normally, you can't get a higher refresh rate than 60 Hz in the OpenGL/Direct3D modes, which makes you very blind after a while of gaming. ;-) I programmed this tool, to fix this bug, since I could not find an existing tool for this on the internet, which is compatible with the new official Detonator v28.32 drivers. There already were some tools around that supported the older Detonator versions.

IT WORKS !!!!!!!! yes finally opengl games on nvidia cards with XP at 100mhz + ......... I am so happy !!!!!!!!!!!1:D :D :D :D

I use it on my det's 43.00 and SOF 2 at 100mhz !!!!!!!!!!!! Nascar 4 at 100mhz !!!!!!!! .........

When it asked about a file being older I KEPT my newer file ...added the proper refresh rates that I KNOW WORK on my moniter and its perfect!!!!!!!!!!

Finally someone got it right !!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Nice1 Kermit :)

Its amazing what a difference 100Mhz makes isnt it, welcome to the high refresh gang!! :D

Ive never had problems with the detonators & +60Mhz using RefreshForce, been using that for nearly 2 yrs now :) @800x600 my monitor goes to 144Mhz!! you should try the utiliity.

Well done dude.

Stuart.

Kermit- Just so you know, rather than using a driver dependent refresh fixer. Use one that detects your monitor hardware instead.

http://www.pagehosting.co.uk/rf/

RefreshForce doesn't get screwed everytime ATi or nVidia decide to change their driver structure.

Give it a try. You'll be pleasently suprised.

Yes...RefreshForce is nice. I like how it auto-detects my refresh settings!

Melon

Originally posted by melon
Yes...RefreshForce is nice. I like how it auto-detects my refresh settings!

Melon

Refreshforce never fixed opengl games ....... not for me it did not

This fixes opengl and yes its amazing at the difference 60mhz to 100mhz but you have to set the limit your moniter has ...be carefull!!

Originally posted by Stuart
Nice1 Kermit :)

Its amazing what a difference 100Mhz makes isnt it, welcome to the high refresh gang!! :D

Ive never had problems with the detonators & +60Mhz using RefreshForce, been using that for nearly 2 yrs now :) @800x600 my monitor goes to 144Mhz!! you should try the utiliity.

Well done dude.

Stuart.

Thanks I had no problems in d3d apps it was the opengl nothing worked on my nvidia card for opengl refresh rates now I run at 100mhz @1152x864 or 100mhz@1024x768 my moniter does 800x600@144mhz as well ......my Ati I used radeon tweaker that has a fix for opengl in the more tweaks section of the app.......

Originally posted by Kermit
This fixes opengl and yes its amazing at the difference 60mhz to 100mhz but you have to set the limit your moniter has ...be carefull!!

Well, I don't think I have to worry about it, personally. If I go over, I get an "Out of Range" message on my monitor.

Melon

Originally posted by melon
Well, I don't think I have to worry about it, personally. If I go over, I get an "Out of Range" message on my monitor.

Melon

same here but again this is for d3d and opengl I dont see any other program that fixes opengl???

I stand corrected boney tony pointed me to refresh lock at that works on OPENGL .........

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back