I got ENGAGED!

Even Derek has a good one from time to time.

Congratulations!

You sure have good taste in women, such a shame she has so much less of it....(in men) :laugh:

Wanna have kids? (Mine are for sale!)

Congratulations!

You sure have good taste in women, such a shame she has so much less of it....(in men) :laugh:

Wanna have kids? (Mine are for sale!)
Interesting post, Kc i think hes hitting on your wife through you :)

Congratulatios kcny, In all seriousness the best of luck to the both of you, from someone who has had 21 years of wedded bliss (I can't speak for my wife of course, she could be miserable)

I'm always happy when people think she's a looker, and FWIW I don't really care if other guys don't find me attractive :p

Thanks though guys, here's to a good wedding :up:

:eek: mine is less than a month....

I meant in 40...years.

35 is a good age to get married though.

Am now officially married - have over 1,000+ pictures which I hope will make their way into a web album this weekend.

Put an offer in on a house last night, will know the outcome by about 9PM tonight.

I turn 26 tomorrow.

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back