I got ENGAGED!

Way to go man!!!!!! What a babe :p

I hope we all get invited to the bachelor party, I'll bring the drink if somebody else bring the ermmm....

Congrats! They are heartwarming pictures and both made me smile - I'm envious a little ( white envy :p ) whilst I am happy for you. I hope that this is THE moment and you're together always. Cheers to you!

Nick M said:
Congrats! They are heartwarming pictures and both made me smile - I'm envious a little ( white envy :p ) whilst I am happy for you. I hope that this is THE moment and you're together always. Cheers to you!

Thanks for your kind words :)

zeke_mo said:
Way to go man!!!!!! What a babe :p

I hope we all get invited to the bachelor party, I'll bring the drink if somebody else bring the ermmm....

Yeah she is hot, I got lucky on that one :)

kcnychief said:

So far so good, we got an apartment about 5 months ago. She just graduated from College, I finish FINALLY in December, then we want to get jobs situated, so probably about 3 years. Things aren't cheap either :(

Couldn't be happier, been together 3.5 years :)

Its good to hear somebody waited till they got out of college and got a good job.

zeke_mo said:
Its good to hear somebody waited till they got out of college and got a good job.

Well I am still in school, and WANT to get a job, but we are engaged. Definitely will wait to get married until things are settled though.

congrats!
where and when is the bachelor party? :p

I noticed you waited till she had a few drinks in her :p...jk jk

Anyway...Congrats!

TittleBitties said:
I noticed you waited till she had a few drinks in her :p...jk jk

Anyway...Congrats!

Hehehe, well actually it was a surprise at her graduation party. She later jokingly got mad at me because I should have told her to stay in her dress for the pictures.

She does enjoy the "sauce" though :laugh:

cant wait for the party :D cograts dude.

kcnychief said:
Awhile off yet, but judging by your avatar, you are invited :)
rofl....

Make sure to take pics of your party ;)

congrats!!!!!! very nice:)

her friend is quite the looker..........:)

kcnychief said:
Awhile off yet, but judging by your avatar, you are invited :)

too funny. MA, thats quite the hike!

First off.. congrats. Marriage is (mostly) bliss - at least the good ones are.

Why just yesterday, I celebrated 7 years of being married myself (let me clarify - 7 years with the same wife :p :)

Congrats bud...you'll have to post some more pics of you lot.

kcnychief said:
Hehehe, well actually it was a surprise at her graduation party. She later jokingly got mad at me because I should have told her to stay in her dress for the pictures.

She does enjoy the "sauce" though :laugh:

hehe

Sorry I'm lagging behind lately...congrats to you and many happy years for you both!

Congratulations!

Marriage is great. I've done it myself more than once.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back