I got ENGAGED!

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Since I got so much love for starting my own birthday thread, I figured I would post pictures of my "moment" to share with my OSNN people since I'm so proud :)

Yes, I actually got down on a knee....

Attachments

• DSC01312.JPG
    DSC01312.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC01317.JPG
    DSC01317.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 217
congrats man, hope it goes off without a hitch

So far so good, we got an apartment about 5 months ago. She just graduated from College, I finish FINALLY in December, then we want to get jobs situated, so probably about 3 years. Things aren't cheap either :(

Couldn't be happier, been together 3.5 years :)

Congrats man.

It is a great thing to find someone to spend your life with. Noting like waking up next to someone you love.

Your not to bad looking either, *wink wink*.

Heh.

Congrats!

I wish the best of luck to the both of you.

Sazar said:
Congrats and best of luck and good times :)

Thanks!!

Tuffgong4 said:
Congrats!

I wish the best of luck to the both of you.

Thank You so much!

celticfan11 said:
Am I, my girlfriend, and edgar invited :)

Of course! Invites should be out within the next year as soon as we book our hall. Our guest list (off the top of our heads) is already at 237.

perris said:
does she know she has to share your time with us?

Well when we got our apartment, we have 2 rooms. Her mother called it the "baby room" but it has since turned into my office. I do most of my posting at work, but she shares the time without problems. :) She also works nights alot :)

Steevo said:
Congrats man.

It is a great thing to find someone to spend your life with. Noting like waking up next to someone you love.

Your not to bad looking either, *wink wink*.

Heh.

I second that notion, and I tell people daily how lucky I am and the great feeling of waking up next to someone that you love :)

Um, thanks for the compliment too, not the best picture of me but hey, it's about the moment :)

Congratulations!

just a note though, when you plan something like the wedding , the bigger it gets the more Vegas looks like an option. or at least it did with me.:laugh:

Congrats :D
Her sis (I assume thats who the bird in the seat next is) looks rather fine ;)

Good luck to you both

(some rep for you ;))

Congratulations!! I wish you Many happy years together. May your Love for each other be very Blessed!!

ejn74 said:
Congratulations!! I wish you Many happy years together. May your Love for each other be very Blessed!!

Thank You :)

ZeroHour said:
Congrats :D
Her sis (I assume thats who the bird in the seat next is) looks rather fine ;)

Good luck to you both

(some rep for you ;))

Actually, that is her friend, not her sister. And she's available :eek:

falconguard said:
Congratulations!

just a note though, when you plan something like the wedding , the bigger it gets the more Vegas looks like an option. or at least it did with me.:laugh:

We are actually looking at Cinderella's Castle in Disneyworld :)

ZeroHour said:
Ooohhh :p
Pity I am in Scotland though :( lol

Scotland is awesome too though, I was there back in 1990. Good beer :suprised:

RUN!!!!!!!! It's a trick!!!!!!!

Or Congrats!

Whichever fits better. :D

xsivforce said:
RUN!!!!!!!! It's a trick!!!!!!!

Or Congrats!

Whichever fits better. :D
Congrats is better, I'm the luckiest guy in the world :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back