I got a Trillian Astra beta test invite.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
It took them long enough ? lol .. I'll let you know how it is ... :)

had mine for a year, its not too bad a program, just took too long to get released

So far I like it. It is better than the other versions I have used. It doesn't crash as much and the features actually work ..

I have one too but since a few of the updates seemed to go back and forth with the other theme I stopped using it. I used the more classic looking theme.

I like that they finally including automatic update to the software rather than downloading newer builds. Astra has been really nice. I've been using it since it's release to beta and have liked it for many reasons. Everyone at work has asked me what is it that I'm using. And they are shocked when I say "Trillian" Most are using Pidgin or the basic chat messengers.

Digsby seems to be the one I've been stuck with lately. It does the 3 protocols I use regularly, MSN, GTalk, FB.

Digsby seems to be the one I've been stuck with lately. It does the 3 protocols I use regularly, MSN, GTalk, FB.

Nice! News to me, I've always just picked between Gaim (Pidgin) & Trillian. This looks like another good option to choose from.

Although its just MSN (and yahoo) I really like the new live messenger wave stuff - tweaked with apatch of course.

Was driving X nuts when I first got it as I am almost always logged in with 2 different PCs so it was constantly asking him to join a group conversation :p

That is funny, punk. It sounds like something I would do. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back