I got a problem with Halo PC! Any 1 help me....PLEASE???!!

• Thread starter SSJ_Stallion
  • Start date
S

SSJ_Stallion

I got Halo for the PC, installed it, patched it to the latest version, No-CD hacked it and then tried it on the net! It connected with Gamespy but I couldn't join ANY of the servers! It simply came up "Unable to join this server". I have a 56k modem, WinXP, GeForce 4, 1.6GHz and Halo 1.0.1.580. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!???

Originally posted by SSJ_Stallion
I have a 56k modem,

your not going to get much of a game even if you do join :(

have tried using the ingame multiplayer option ?

When I first installed the game everything worked fine. I tried multiplayer and it wanted to download the latest patch so i let it. Next time i tried the game with the Cd in it kept coming up "Please insert correct CD for Halo". I solved this problem by getting a no-cd patch from www.gamecopyworld.com. So I went to multiplayer and as I mentioned b4 I was not able to join ANY server!!

Whats the "ingame multiplayer option" and how do u activate it, TwoZigzagColt45?

when you start the game
its underneath campaign
" multiplayer " / join / internet

Oh right!! Yeah I knew that!!!! I thought u meant i could access it through campaign! Do u guyz hav ANY suggestions on wot i can do? I dont see wot i hav done wrong?

wait for krux to drop by and shed some pearls of wisdom

NoCD, No Way

Have you tried playing the game with the origional .exe file as it was designed for, rather than the hacked NoCD.eXe? Just a thought.

If you bought the game and are receiving this error take it back, if, however if you d/l'ed the 'beta/pre-gold' then unless you downloaded a good version you're not going to be able to play it online.

I suggest going out and buying the game, as it sounds like it that you didn.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back