i got a new monitor and it feels great

My problem is I bought two 19 inch moniters all ready this year I run twin flat screens but seeing that I got me an itch thats gonna need scratching !!

me got myself an iiyama 19" vision master pro 454, running 1280x960 @120hz :) makes so much difference to ur movie and gaming experience - especially with text, picture and video settings - Gimmicks you cry but they really do work wonders. Id recommend it to anyone.

I have an NEC M50? Multisync 15" my parents got with our first comp ever.... Its horrible, foggy, i could dip this thing and windex and bleach and ti would still be dirty.... I need to buy a new one. Just got a new job, starting tomorrow, and then i'll have the best non-mac monitor of all!!! MUHAHAHA (not)

SPeedY_B said:
Ooh, thread resurrection. I've got myself one of these now:

Image Removed:
Please do not quote images. Its a waste of bandwidth and resources.

mmmmmmmmm :D :)

Is that 23" ?

Beautiful work of art. Poetry captured in polycarbonate. :)

LCDs ROK!

what size speedy?

I had once upon a time been considering the 23incher... but it was too expensive even after I sold my kidney and lung... :eek:

Samtron (Samsung) 76DF (17" flat) @ 1152x864 32bit 85Hz. Love it. And best of all, it was only $79 2 years ago

It's the 20" the 23" is £600 more! :eek:
There may be updates made to Apple's display's soon though (talk of a 30" has been thrown around, although I personally feel that to be f**king ridiculous :D) so that would mean:
a) New shiny things to look at.
b) Older models sold off cheaper ;)

So keep an eye open, as it's only a rumour at the moment, but it's a rumour that's been circling for quite some time.

I have a GNR something CRT, running 1280x1024 at 160Hz with my shiny new Radeon 9800 Pro :D

I used to have dual 19 inchers :) 12x10 res @ 85hz... sold off one... one left...

i just have to put in my input lol running a viewsonic 21inch G810 and a Viewsonic 19inch E95. older monitors but damn nice size got to love dual!

Speedy, are you running Windows or OSX with your Cinema?

This isn't mine; though I do wish it were.

I'm running a 19" NEC MultiSync FE991sb ... currently running 1024x768 @ 85Hz but w/ my 9600pro says she can go up to 1600x1200 @ 70Hz :)

I've got two Samsung LCD's ( 152V & 152X ) .. I love them .. must take a pic and post them soon .. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back