i got a new monitor and it feels great

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
i got a KDS XF-7b and let me just tell you how much better my eyes feel....ahhhhhhhhhh

Very nice...I have the 19" version of that monitor, and they definitely have the best looking picture I've seen yet.

17" CRT
1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz
1024 x 768 @ 85Hz

Not exactly great is it :confused:

SPeedY_B said:
17" CRT
1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz
1024 x 768 @ 85Hz

Not exactly great is it :confused:

Upgrading from a dinky 14"-15" to a flat 17" is great. ;)

I got a new Samsung SyncMaster 753DF 17inch and its great! Much better then my old Unisys 15incher.

Gonna wait until I get my first paycheck from my new job and get a 19" TFT and perhaps consider a second ... (will use my current CRT to see if I will really benefit or use it)

I have a phillips 109b

800x600 = 144 hz
1024x768 = 100 hz
1280x1024 = 85 hz (this is what i run)

Nice buy prodj88.
I got a Diamond View DV153 15" TFT. It may not be all that flashy, but it set me back $180AUD, which is crazy for a TFT... :D

Congo Rats to you

I remember going from a 15 inch to a pure flat 17 inch and it was a world of difference now I use a pure flat 19 inch, the 17inch is on the kids rig ;)

well i had a 17 inch before but it was around 8 years old and its gamma was low and everything about it sucked and its pins were screwed up!!

I bought a NEC MultiSync LCD 15" after using a Compaq CRT for 12 years of my life.... to tell you the truth, it feels great. ;) :) :cool:

Ooh, thread resurrection. I've got myself one of these now:

top_012503.jpg

mmmmmmmmm :D :)

Now thats nice speedy ...... real nice

now I am gonna have to spend more money thanks a lot !!!

i've seen then in real life + they do look sweet :D

Tell me about it. Power / Digital Video / 2-port USB hub .. all down one cable. It's a damned neat display :D

:(

I have...(reads) an Axion CA-1570. Its a bit poop. I bought it off one of my uni hallmates who couldn't fit it in his car, for £10. And beleive it or not, it was an UPGRADE! Currently running 1024x768 @ 65hz and the image is jittery :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back