i got a new monitor and it feels great

Petros

Thief IV
Very nice...I have the 19" version of that monitor, and they definitely have the best looking picture I've seen yet.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
does it make you horny prodj :cool:

well does it ? :confused:

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Gonna wait until I get my first paycheck from my new job and get a 19" TFT and perhaps consider a second ... (will use my current CRT to see if I will really benefit or use it)

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
Nice buy prodj88.
I got a Diamond View DV153 15" TFT. It may not be all that flashy, but it set me back $180AUD, which is crazy for a TFT... :D

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Congo Rats to you

I remember going from a 15 inch to a pure flat 17 inch and it was a world of difference now I use a pure flat 19 inch, the 17inch is on the kids rig ;)

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
well i had a 17 inch before but it was around 8 years old and its gamma was low and everything about it sucked and its pins were screwed up!!

I bought a NEC MultiSync LCD 15" after using a Compaq CRT for 12 years of my life.... to tell you the truth, it feels great. ;) :) :cool:

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Tell me about it. Power / Digital Video / 2-port USB hub .. all down one cable. It's a damned neat display :D

Graebob

Generally Random
:(

I have...(reads) an Axion CA-1570. Its a bit poop. I bought it off one of my uni hallmates who couldn't fit it in his car, for £10. And beleive it or not, it was an UPGRADE! Currently running 1024x768 @ 65hz and the image is jittery :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelPowers