I found a Spider @osnn.net

L

Lee

Don't be alarmed, we have been invade by Yahoo, it's Spider is spying on us all!

Attachments

• Yahoo_Spider.gif
    Yahoo_Spider.gif
    33.4 KB · Views: 84
They're automated web-surfing machines which crawl (hence the name spider) the site for it's content which is then sorted and stored in the relevant search engine's database.

SPeedY_B said:
They're automated web-surfing machines which crawl (hence the name spider) the site for it's content which is then sorted and stored in the relevant search engine's database.

I know, just trying to make it a bit comical :p

Evil Marge said:
Took you long enough it's been there yonks :rolleyes:
Stand-On-Me 'Amanda' aka smarty ass.

Well I am known as being the thickest member @osnn.net, I will have to get up earlier to catch you out huh!

There's more than one about...

and I would guess they are to be encouraged if you want your topics harvested for search engines to bring hits to the site...

I found an MSN spider this morning, but the screenie I took was not scrolled to end of user list so did not show it - it was browing the forums index anyways...

[EDIT] caught the spider this time [/EDIT]

Attachments

• MSNspider.jpg
    MSNspider.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 52
Suprising tho, I have seen up to 60 bots on here at once :)

Lee said:
Stand-On-Me 'Amanda' aka smarty ass.

Well I am known as being the thickest member @osnn.net, I will have to get up earlier to catch you out huh!
Your not think,just confused :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back