I find this amusing.

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
Out of all the sections, this thread has the least topics.

I question why...maybe some of us do not care about sport?

I'm curious, so I'v decided to post a poll :)

Maybe because the discussion would turn into heated discussions, they do in #ntfs. And there are some ppl who have very thin skin and can't handle the ribbing they get about their team(s)

Heh, I'm usually in the middle of them :D

Huh. I actually see a point that I didn't see before, if there was a lot of talk about of teams, etc, people would argue which was better...and then there would be the hardcore fans...:p

used to be a real hockey fan ...but once the americans got control of it ....they turned it into another NFL which is the epitome of the word BORING!!

Uh huh, I'm a diehard fan for some team (I won't mention them, don't wanna start a war) and stand by them thru thick and thin. But I do have tough skin and can handle the ribbing. Hell I get it at work from the guys that prefer other teams. It's all in good fun :)

Originally posted by Burpster
used to be a real hockey fan ...but once the americans got control of it ....they turned it into another NFL which is the epitome of the word BORING!!
Bleh, hockey is fun to watch :)

Originally posted by Nick M
Out of all the sections, this thread has the least topics.

I question why...maybe some of us do not care about sport?

I'm curious, so I'v decided to post a poll :)

some threads were started but guess not too many go there... :)

generally the new posters hang out around the hardware/software issues or how to improve their rigs via upgrades/themes et al...

start a few threads... see where they go... if they get out of hand... mods can regulate them...

personally I follow a lot of different types of sports... and try to stay up to speed with current events...

new place for you to set up shop and 'spam' nick :)

lol...

:cool:

lol. Giving me suggestions Sazar. :happy:

im a huge fan of the sports
a sports nut almost
maybe this is a computer forum, and not as many people have an interest in sports, or arnt here long enough to discuss, rather just go to the help parts..... pretty much what sazar said...

i cant see how people dont enjoy sports
you must be blind if you dont enjoy it...
argh, couldnt even comprehend a world without sports!
lol

I enjoy sports very much so. But I won't go as far as some diehard fanatics do. Basketball is a blast... Sacramento Kings :happy:

And Football... both kinds (soccer). :p Baseball and some Hockey. Plus a small few others.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back