I Feel Bad :(

Kush

High On Life!
on the way to school today i hit a cat, i tried to slow down but i had a spare tire on and i cant slow down as fast, the brakes just wont. and the sad thing is after i hit it turns out my friend hit it too. at least he put the poor cat out of its misery i thought i had killed it turns out it was suffering. im pretty sure he put it out cuz he has an escalade so thats a heavy car :dead: :cry:

RIP MR. CAT

I hit a badger not long back, didn't do my car any good!
Im sure they're made of bricks.

it hit the undercaridge on my car so no damage to the car, but to tell you the truth i would have rather took some damage to the car then hit the cat (company car)

I know what you mean, I would hate to run down a cat/dog.
That badger did over £100 worth of damage (damaged radiator, smashed bumper).
My car's been lowered by 50mm aswell so you can guess what happened to the badger.....

(btw, thank you for my very first bit of reputation!!) :)

Did he hit it right after you ( as in driving behind ) , or did you just leave it lying in the road for the next car and your friend managed to run it over too?

I've had two accidents - one in which I killed a cat. It just ran out onto the street in front of me and froze - my choices were to slam on the breaks and have the the car driving behind me to violently smash into mine or to slow down but probably hit the cat anyway. I chose the latter and unfortunately with an agonizing bump it died on the spot. I pulled over and walked back to see if it was gone - it was. Put it in a nearby trashcan. :cry:

Another time driving on a steep mountain road early morning a young bear ran just a few metres in front of my civic. I think I was going about 4-5MPH when I hit it's rear end ( no, really ) with my front bumper. As for the bear it stumbled, corrected itself, snorted or something sounding like so and ran off into the woods.

i hit a cat once. the craziest thing happened, i saw it running parallel with my car along the street, then it just darted out toward me.. and i smoked it. i convinced myself that the cat wanted to die.

hey, at least it wasnt a deer. my friend just wrote off the front end of his car. he was doing 120 on the highway and couldnt stop in time.

$hit happens i guess...

Nick M said:
Did he hit it right after you ( as in driving behind ) , or did you just leave it lying in the road for the next car and your friend managed to run it over too?
no he wasnt right behind me, it was a couple of mins later (dont know exact timing) but he told me that there was a car infront of him and it suddenly jerked, he didnt have enough time to move and hit it.

I havent hit anything yet. *yay* but I am sure that I will someday. I did see the coolest thing happen one time; I was driving my friend home from school and I saw a deer run out into the road, there was also a car coming towards it, so the deer jumped over the car, then continued to jump off the roof of the car onto the side of the road. I have never seen anything like it. That was one smart deer.

themafia.69 said:
on the way to school today i hit a cat, i tried to slow down but i had a spare tire on and i cant slow down as fast, the brakes just wont. and the sad thing is after i hit it turns out my friend hit it too. at least he put the poor cat out of its misery i thought i had killed it turns out it was suffering. im pretty sure he put it out cuz he has an escalade so thats a heavy car :dead: :cry:

RIP MR. CAT
rest in peace, cat

zeke_mo said:
I havent hit anything yet. *yay* but I am sure that I will someday. I did see the coolest thing happen one time; I was driving my friend home from school and I saw a deer run out into the road, there was also a car coming towards it, so the deer jumped over the car, then continued to jump off the roof of the car onto the side of the road. I have never seen anything like it. That was one smart deer.
reproduce, deer

kind of off topic but once i was dropping my parents off at the airport, and on my way home i was looking at a truck travelling on the other side of a fence to keep the high way and local road separte and then out of no where the back left wheel flies off and sparks are everywhere the tire bounces over the fence and right infront of me, thank god i saw it coming it kept going to the left (i had my dads car) phhewph i thought it was my evil eye :s

You obviously didn't mean to, and one can't always stop their car short...

I had a run in (with a deer) many years back... I was heading to school (back when I still lived with my parents in Maine) and that particular class was up in Augusta, about a 1 hour drive away. I was heading down state highway 17, in the 55 mph zone, when this small (probably baby) deer came running out of the road in front of me. I slowed down and veered to the left, as it kept running toward me. I almost would have gotten past and around it, but then a 16 wheeler came up the other way. There's no way I'm having a headon collision with a 16 wheeler in a 55 mph zone, I had to veer back. There was about $2,500 damage to my car and the deer was no doubt badly injured but had hopped away. The truck however, I probably would have been dead.

Dont feel bad....It happens....I hit the following:

Deer
Squirel
Posseum
Bird< flew into the grill of my blazer... :eek:
many millions of bugs.................

I hit a racoon with my car on the way from visiting my friend in the hospital. I heard it screech as I tried to swerve but still hit it. It broke my bumper and left a mess on my pirellis.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back