I farted in this thread

Seconded !

Funny how his picture is simply called "member"

:s

That is an awesome idea! I could do that too!

What will the badge be though - we need a badge!

Not to be confused with badgers either!

we could turn the picture of EP in lingerie on its side and make it a badge.. :)

I woud gladly join that.

Does anyone remember why it was made?

How about just a bunch of small cutouts of EP's head the width of a normal badge.

Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges :cool:

I think a signature thinger would do just fine. Something like MIDGETIZED? Except, in this case, EPtized...

Or we can leave it with midgets and stick his head on top of one of them to appeal to a broader audience.

I already posted an 'I missed you' message in the SP thread, but since I haven't posted here for a loooooong time as well, I might as well post here too.

I MISSED YOU CASEY! You (an other of course) made me feel welcome on SP, I remember I was a Mod and later a Global Mod there, a 'job' I liked very much. Especially in the early days when it was a very busy place with lots of f***wads coming in and posting crap. Unfortunately it isn't as busy as it was back then, but now you're back, who knows it might get busier :)

OH EM GEE, it's the g-man :eek:

Sup Glaanie :) How's Holland? :D

Matt has plenty of cookies, but... can you send me a brownie? :devious:

Those Amsterdam-type brownies.

Haha, I actually work in Amsterdam now, in the South East part, which has many alleys where people do crack, heroin and where the smell of marihuana is constantly hanging in the air. I think those people are glad smoking and owning pot is legal in the Netherlands :p Not me though, I don't smoke and I don't drink.

You know, barbiturates is worse than smoking or drinking Glaanie :(

I am so sad you chose needles :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back