I farted in this thread

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
That is all. Enjoy the aroma.

I miss you all more than you know.

Much has happened since last we visited. I moved back to Texas in late February and decide to change careers. I shaved my head (now Evil Marge will fall in love with me).

I hope Jewelzz still loves me.

Electronic Punk, I still think about our fun time in Orlando.

X-Istence, mad respect for you!

madmatt__________________, you'll always be my buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!________

Funky, I hope all is well. I miss the bar-b-q's at your place.

gonaads, I miss our "car talk" and our avatar wars!

Mubbers, Pheonix, and all who visited me in Orlando I still crave Bombay Zaphires occasionally. I had a great time with all.

Dealer (perris), I miss your intriguing commentary on life.

Sazar, always the voice of reason, I miss you.

SPeedY_B, I miss your interesting perspective on everything!

Steevo, you da man.

Tabula Rasa (or whatever your name is now), I miss you.

I miss Nick's unforgettable pictures.

MFR, MiseryQ, MdSalih, dunno if you are around but I miss you guys.

I know I am missing many people and I am sorry. It has been a long time. I will post more soon with my memories of you all.

p.s. I will be at SP as soon as I can log back in. I couldn't remember my password and was locked out. I requested a new PW but am locked out for just a short time.

I have to go now but I WILL stop back in here as well as one of the most awesome sites around http://spammers-paradise.com

I love you and miss you all!

more soon........

CASEY__________________________________!!!!!!!!! MY BUDDY!

*gives ou 100++ cookies*

xsiv!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss and love you too.

We've been wondering how you are and where you disappeared to, tis good to see you back ... in action? :s

[edit] You're back in TX and didn't look me up yet? :( [edit]

[edit2] PM me or X if you need your password reset on SP[/edit2]

Last edited:
YaY :D

Great to see you buddy :)

Hope all is well and good in the world with you amigo :D

Post more, tell us all about your adventures :cool:

Hope all is well…It’s Good to see you back!

Thanks Y'all! I am getting ready to head out for a bit. I promise to come back and post a little more about everything.

Jewelzz, honey, I seriously have thought about contacting you but have been in chaos since I have been back. We are now only about 6 hours apart. Sazar, if you are still in the "A" town area, we are also only about 6 hours apart.

I miss you all more than you know!

matt____________________________________, I love you in a totally hetero ,almost homosexual way.

more soon......

6 hours in nothing, maybe when things calm down for ya we can meet up. Sazar isn't invited tho, he doesn't like midgets and you know short I am.

HOSS!!!!!!!!

I wub you in the most gay way i can.......... and that isn't very gay, but you know what I mean.

Gimmie a kiss and I will give back your whatever thread........ ;)

The last time you posted was August 24th, 2006. Bloody hell, more than a year ago!

****ing A. Xsivforce is back in town!

Do tell me, do you still have your mad IBF design skills? I have been rather empty on ideas for Spammers, so yeah .... :D

Cas__________e______________y_! You've been missed oh so much. We are all glad to see you back; romping in Texas nonetheless. It's been too long buddy.

I can't believe Steevo is going to give up the whatever thread, now that's amazing!

I couldn't believe the thread poster name when I read it!

woo!! Fart never smelled so good.

i have missed u like crazy! hope u stick around buddy :D

Damn Casey, <pause>... I almost forgot about you... <pause not> :p Good to hear from you. It shows you are still breathin and remember us too. So you now look like a feminine deodorant product huh? Greaaaaat. :rolleyes: Glad all is well. Hope to see/read more of your postings soon. :D

Good to hear from you Boss! Hope all is going well for ya and we hear more from you!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back