I Esbeak Engelish

Kush

High On Life!
yay i just finished the toefl and let me tell u its the biggest scam i have ever seen, as if i got over 500 on the sat verbal section. so i think i can speak english, i got a score range of 213-270. its $130 down the drain if u ask me, my friend didnt bring his passport (required if ur not in ur coutry) and they didnt let him in, so for him thats $260 down the drain. my essay was about bill gates! HEHE

Way to show it - use text speak, incorrect punctuation and your grammar is appalling! :D

lol when i took that test i was day dreaming the whole time it was fun and then on the way back from the test almost got into an accident on the highway :D

hmmmm..... dunno about toefl but i got an A in my EFL exams in June.

EFL= English as first language, i gave it with my other subjects for my igcse exams.

got:
A in maths,physics,chemistry,bio,english,computers and a B in accounting.
EFL is way harder compared to toefl.......

Not many of us english speaking can speak right either. Thats why we have an english class in school so we can learn how to speak english.

cant wait it is suppose to be 2 weeks till i get my results, all people tell me that ususally its about like a couple points off of the top end of the range, since we all know (my friends and i) how to speak proper english

Even americans can't speak english.
We don't make it easy tho, we kinda make it up as we go along.

english? hell over here we use spanglish and any other terms we can come up with in other foreign languages. PO's proper english speaking peiople something fierce, although I imagine that is what it is like when you visit Brooklyn from Texas. Utes what are those?

yeah its pretty funny all our teachers tell us most of us speak better english then some americans, and i have to take the test and they don't its all good

yay, i couldnt wait to get the results by mail, (after knowing from a friend today that u can do that) and paid 10 dollars to get my results, i got 263 total, my essay was a 5.0, is that out of 10? cuz i think i did well on my essay!

bastards! i should have gotten 6 then! lol, i dont really care though, but i should get highest marks, annoys me a bit but who gives a poop cuz i just took that so i can get into colleges, thanks delta4s

annoyed me too, I had written a smashing essay but got only 5.5.

don't worry, like you said that test is just to tell the English speaking universities that you speak the language well enough to understand a college education. Once you get to a Uni they give you atest all over again for placement, unless you have taken APs' for credit or other college level coursework.

wtf, i dont wanna take more placement tests! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back