I don't know anything about terminal server

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
See thread title. I've never dealt with this before, and I don't even know why it would be used. But this client uses it, and now I have to figure out what is wrong.

My company makes banking software. The install I'm working on this week is fairly straight forward from what I can tell (I'm extremely new so what do I know). The app giving me the headache is storage and retrieval for images and is installed on it's own server. When a client machine needs an image, it requests it from the server and its pulled up in a browser window. All of the clients in the bank can view the images. There is a remote office that connects in via the previously mentioned terminal server. Neither those remote clients or the terminal server itself can view images. I don't get any errors in the web page other than page cannot be displayed and there is nothing in event log. All of the remote users are members of the terminal services (or whatever it's called, I'm not in front of the server to check at the moment) group so I don't know where to even begin. I have to think its a permission thing, but I have no way to prove it or a way to fix it. Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back