i cant see any writing

L

lee_uk

guys i really need some help and quick. the problem is i cant see any writing i am trying to get to systerm restore but i cant see it. can someone tell me where it is.

ps dont let women/wife use ur computer

As soon as the bios is finished loading, tapping F8 continuously should bring you to the windows advanced options menu.

If your computer has no display, however, that won't do you to much good. Is the video card broken? I mean, what keeps you from seeing writing?

will that allow me to use system restore. i will try it now be right back

Well, it should allow you at least to boot in safe mode, from which you can access system restore. Also, booting from your Windows XP cd and repairing your Windows intallation might work too.

What do you see instead of text?

right click on desktop
option at the bottom
window will appear you want the 4th tab
first pull down thinger
press the letter W while you have the top pulldown selected

press the left or the right most of the buttons at the bottom

this should in theory change your theme to the windows classic which should hopefully render text again, if not then boot with the XP CD and do a repair

Maybe you inadvertaintly changed your font color to white. I did that once and of course white on white you see nothing.

You can check that out by going to tools>options>colors and see what you have checked.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back