• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I cant connect to mIRC and MSN Chat !

S

saqib

I m having anice connection but its provided by university....I need to know why I cant connect to any of P2P programmes or even I m unable to chat on mirc, msn chat and all others which start with an applet....can someone guide me how can I do all things?

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
u won't b able 2 do it. all ports will be blocked except the absolute esental one's. i can even open msn/mirc,download .exe files or view atachments:(.....but funily enuf i have the run comand,not what was it? /format c?:D

S

saqib

so u guys mean there is no way I can chat on mirc or msn? or even I cant download music from kazaa.....right?
come on....everyone is expert here.....give me a piece of advice....there must be a way to connect kazaa!
pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!

S

saqib

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
find out what you CAN do, then route the things you can't via the same port :)
Well I can use Internet Explorer...I can use MSN Messenger and almost all other messengers including yahoo aim etc.....and i can do yahoo chat through yahoo messenger!

But how to route? will u please guide me? someone told me that http-tunnel software can help me but i dont know if it will work!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies