I bought two new music cd's what did I buy?

L

Lee

I bought two new music cd's what did I buy?

I have them all on original vinyl at their time of release thanks to my dad!

I give you a few clues, Greatest hits of a Queen that is not fat but slim.
Other is I can hear my capital city lashing the first be a 'c'?

O.k. no-one got it, Greatest Hits 'Thin Lizzy' and London Calling 'The Clash'.

They sound better on vinyl I would like to add :)

London Calling..what a great album

oh my lovely punk what has happened to you these days...gotten so soft and mtvish!!!

I remember my father playing them as a kid, currently playing 'jail break' by lizzy for the umpteenth time tonight :)

Last cd's I got were Avril Lavigne and Pink,don't laugh there actually very good :p

Evil Marge said:
Last cd's I got were Avril Lavigne and Pink,don't laugh there actually very good :p
my 13 yr old listens to avril kinda reminds me of sheryl crowe or edie brickell..kinda dig her.

I dont remember the last time I bought a CD.

Think it may have been Hail to the Thief by Radiohead, and that was released ages ago.

avril is kinda hot...i mean not hot but like cute hot. Last cd i bought was a weird al cd which was runnign with scissors. I usally umm..."borrow" songs from the internet

I work for the RIAA. I've logged your IP and will be sending the local authorities to your residence.

The last 2 CD's I bought were Iron Maiden - Powerslave, and 8 Foot Sativa - Season for assault.

Great great albums. 8 Foot Sativa are a New Zealand metal band, and they are the real deal, none of this pussy Nu Metal ****, heaviest stuff I've heard in a while (maybe ever!), they sound like a cross between early Slayer and Cannibal corpse, but heavier! Season for Assault is their second album, and is superior to their first (Hate Made Me).

And, well, you should all know who Iron Maiden are, if you don't you should be shot...

dreamliner77 said:
I work for the RIAA. I've logged your IP and will be sending the local authorities to your residence.
Ohh sheeeet 127.0.0.1 is mine, how did you decipher it?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back