Not an issue I been getting a spam email from some one on this site ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Well, I don't know if he is on this site or not. But, I been getting this email from some one trying to sell me SEO stuff.

has anyone else been getting this ?

Cordially,

Marc Shneider, Ph.D.
marcshneider@mplw.net
I am Dr. Marc Schneider and I work for Multilingual Search Engine Optimization Inc. in Washington DC ( Tel: 1 202 250-3645) - I would like to speak with the person in charge of your international clientele. Who is my contact? Who should I speak to??

In fact, after visiting OSNN - Windows, Linux and Macintosh News , I have noticed that your website cannot be found on foreign search engines (I tested it on Hispanic search engines, German search engines, Asian search engines, etc.) Our company is specialized in multilingual search engine promotions in 28 languages . From the Japanese Google to the German Yahoo, from the AOL in Spanish to the MSN in Chinese, we can show you how to develop a true international online presence by promoting your website on foreign search engines.

Let us show you how to develop a presence on the multilingual web without having to translate your website: It is not necessary to translate your website in order to submit to foreign search engines, however, you need to have at least 1 page in Japanese optimized with Japanese keywords and meta tags in order to submit to Japanese search engines, at least 1 page in Spanish optimized with Spanish keywords in order to submit to Hispanic search engines and so on...

I strongly suggest that you watch our online presentation which will explains clearly how to get top rankings on foreign search engines with only 1 entry page per language (click on the following link or copy-paste it into your web browser): International SEO | SEO seminars | Link building | Multilingual SEO

From the Japanese Google to the German Yahoo, from the AOL in Spanish to the MSN in Chinese, get users to find your website when searching with YOUR KEYWORDS in their Native language.

Please call me at +1 (202) 250-3645 or email me and let's work on giving your website the true international exposure which it deserves to have with foreign native online users!!

Regards,

Marc Shneider, Ph.D.
marcshneider@mplw.net

Multilingual Search Engine Optimization Inc.
1250 Connecticut Ave N.W. Suite 200
Washington, DC 20036 USA
TEL: +1 (202) 250-3645 - FAX: 1 (202)-318-4779
http://www.mplw.net
Multilingual Search Engine Promotion Services since 1999.

Is it to your ymail account? That account is publicly visible on your profile page under Yahoo chat.

I don't open spam email so don't know if I get/got that or not

The guy can't be that good at SEO if he can't determine who is an admin and who is a member :s

I'll consider japan, spain, china and germany once my world domination of the english-speaking areas is complete.

What's going on with all the spammers or One Post Wonders in the past 30 or so days. I've seen an explosion of new members with one post, usually some sort of advertising or comments that are not of any interest to anyone.

What's going on with all the spammers or One Post Wonders in the past 30 or so days. I've seen an explosion of new members with one post, usually some sort of advertising or comments that are not of any interest to anyone.

We usually get those when we have a giveaway. They come make a post or two so they can qualify and leave to never be seen again ..

Sorry to hear about your Email spamming Johnny.. Seems odd how you're the only one getting it though.. Hope you get it sorted. I hate that stuff...

Sorry to hear about your Email spamming Johnny.. Seems odd how you're the only one getting it though.. Hope you get it sorted. I hate that stuff...

Thanx, beginning. I figured out it out thanx to admiral michael post about the yahoo info. I hate spam as well. I blocked the individual so he can't contact me again ...

Not sure what can be done once your email address is on the internet, but obviously I would never give away the list of user's emails (they are all mine!!)... I do ocassionally google my email address and then attempt to remove it but then its usually too late anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back