I Basically Have A New Pc---yay

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
i just got a new case (raidmax), new cpu (2400+), and new mobo (biostar M7NCG 400). wahoo!! Don't make fun of the case plz.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
is there a specific reason you got a m-atx board ?

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
what the crap. i did my reply and it didn't reply. lol. so i guess i'll type the answer to ur question again. well i got a matx b/c i needed onboard video and mostly all the nforce 2 mobos with geforce 4 were Matx! so it kinda sucks but its still not bad b/c the only diff is like others have 2 more PCI slots.......

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
btw does anyone find the case to be obease? lol---i hope its not when it arrives. it looks like it very short and long......

Dubbin1

I Like Cheese
prodj88 said:
btw does anyone find the case to be obease? lol---i hope its not when it arrives. it looks like it very short and long......
Dimension: 16.2"(H) X 8"(W) X 17.8"(D)
Yup its deeper then it is high

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
its almost like the pc i have right now except it takes half an inch more on the width, which is good so its all spacious inside :)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
prodj88 said:
what the crap. i did my reply and it didn't reply. lol. so i guess i'll type the answer to ur question again. well i got a matx b/c i needed onboard video and mostly all the nforce 2 mobos with geforce 4 were Matx! so it kinda sucks but its still not bad b/c the only diff is like others have 2 more PCI slots.......
I doubt performane will be much different..

was just curious since its rare for people to get a m-atx board for a regular case..

anyways... enjoy your purchase and keep us posted of how it performs :)

and remember the age-old adage :D

RTFM...

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
Now I can see it

Not my cup of tea for a case (but I tend to like simple beige enclosures or HT cases, and I hate doors covering 5.25 bays in a tower.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetHip