I am soooooo bored.....

P

PseudoKiller

I have been banned from IRC and I have nothing else to do... so i am so bored. Someone quick, entertain me!!!

Teddy said:
Why dont you.....go out.
I said ENTERTAIN me not tell me what to do. So do a dance and a little jig or be quiet.

To pass the time you could attempt to convince whoever to unban you from IRC?
Sorry, telling you what to do again :p
/me does a little jig

I was being me and having some fun but you know what that means... someone was full of themself and felt the need to use some of their irc powers and !kill me.
I can only have fun the way others think I should have fun. blah blah blah...

who said that... I can get on IRC just dont want to be kicked, again. Plus I can go else where.
Wanna go with me??

PseudoKiller said:
I was being me and having some fun but you know what that means... someone was full of themself and felt the need to use some of their irc powers and !kill me.
I can only have fun the way others think I should have fun. blah blah blah...
How dare they :eek:
Well I like ya the way you are ;) :D

I missed you pk... I was about to post a witty retort to your... um.. whatever ti was you posted

but there was no you... :eek:

yeah I wont be going back on our irc server any longer. I will setup my own channel somewhere else on another server. Where I wont get kicked off my own channel let alone the server it self.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back