I am looking for a phone number for First Equity Card

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
I am in need of a working phone number for First Equity Card. Here is the catch: I need to speak to a human (GetHuman was no help).

I am receiving (on average) one credit card application a week from them and I am tired of it. On the application (back side of course) they list a phone number that is for information only; it leads no where no matter what I press.

I looked the company up BBB, Wiki, About Us, etc. and any listed phone number (if any) is either disconnected or leads straight to voicemail.

Can anyone help? Thank you.

Also, does anyone remember where to go to submit yourself (or your company) to the list of do not send me credit card applications for five years?

/me takes a cookie away from Omar...

I forgot to mention that these invites were coming addressed to me/my company.

Through this site, the Consumer Credit Reporting Companies are providing consumers with an easy and convenient way to exercise their right to Opt-Out for 5 years. This service is not intended for businesses or companies.

Boo.

However, that was the site I was thinking about and I submitted the opt-out again with the business address. Hopefully it's kick in and work. Thanks AZ =]

Last edited:
I will give that a go. Thanks Fitzy =]

let me know how it goes.. kind of curious myself as I think that's the number to their corporate office..

Where did you obtain that number from? If you don't mind sharing?

the wonders of google and finding creative quries. I found their corporate address and googled a reverse lookup off their address.

edit: I called it just to confirm and it did prompt me to hit 0 for an operator..

I would have said I have contacts at the CIA, but whatever. :smoker:

I tried Google, BBB, Wiki, GetHuman, etc. I guess I wasn't doing something right. Thanks Fitzy.

Getting identity theft insurance will get rid of those pre-approved credit card offers. It's $5 to $10 a month and part of the service is to stop that junk mail. Of course that's not primarily what you're paying for -- they take care of everything if your identity gets stolen, and protect you up to $1M.

Getting identity theft insurance will get rid of those pre-approved credit card offers. It's $5 to $10 a month and part of the service is to stop that junk mail. Of course that's not primarily what you're paying for -- they take care of everything if your identity gets stolen, and protect you up to $1M.

Hmm, where can I get me some of that?

Hmm, where can I get me some of that?

Lots of insurance companies offer it, but not all of them offer the service I mentioned. The company that offers the above advertises on the radio station I listen to often, so I'll have to make note of the company name the next time I hear it. I'd like to research it a bit more to find out exactly what you do and don't get, but it sounds like a great thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back