I am BACK!

S

Sprung

I am back on the P4! :D

Guess they gave up on my fried system, cause they just gave me a new one.:rolleyes:

5 weeks later :mad: And they kept my Soundblaster card...(I discussed this with them, and was assured they would send my card back) they sent back my old video card
:rolleyes: ...yeah, I need 2 TNT cards...

They will be hearing from me again...

Never, I repeat, NEVER buy a computer from ANY company...build it YOURSELF. I had always built my own in the past, but I found (what I thought) was a good deal...:mad:

OK, I am getting off the soapbox now...

Did y'all miss me???;)

Welcome back Sprung :)
Good to have you back. The P4 must be a refreshing change.

Originally posted by Sprung
Did y'all miss me???;)

nope not really :D

but hell I missed that avatar... dang... can you post a magnified version someplace.. um for... like you know... eh... aesthetic comparison ?

Hey dude with the really cool avatar! You're back! I remember you lol :) person with fried something. Glad to have you back..

You were gone? :D So that's why it's been so quiet around here :p

Originally posted by Sprung
Did y'all miss me???;)

Well i missed singing SPRRRRRUNG with a heavy Scottish accent , every time i saw your post.... :D ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back