Hysterical Dell Support

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
They also have a lemon law which I have taken advantage of recently, after three attempts they will give you a new unit.

In my case, My D600 was a lemon and I got a free upgrade to a D610 with comporable specs :)

Mastershakes

OSNN Veteran Addict
The D610 is nice provided you have 2 sticks of 512MB in it. The first two weeks I had this thing were a nightmare with the various admin tools I use.

Sux the max resolution is 1024

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
No matter, I'm on a D620 now anyways ;)

I passed my D610 down the line to someone below me so I could trade up :p

Mastershakes

OSNN Veteran Addict
Nice. I get an 810 or 820 in a couple of weeks. I'm sick of this resolution - and we had a guy burnout.

Free trade yo !!! heheh ;)

It's Friday all, have a great weekend.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
The 620 is leaps and bounds better than the old 610/600 setup :)

Got my f@lding going on here on both cores, will see what the yields are when they start subbing :D

Solid little unit so far. My MX Revolution loves it too ;)

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
3rd monitor came, since the second one didn't work right. It's RevA03 with a S-PVA panel from Samsung. Not the S-IPS that initially came.

But I like the contrast ratio that the S-PVA panel provides and am going to keep this one.

I don't understand how they could send out different types of panels in the same product. But after all the S-PVA bashing I've read on the internet and the supposed "Dell Panel Lottery" I kind of like it better

LordOfLA

Godlike!
SIPS is faster reacting. SPVA has better colour balance. You should get SIPS in the 2007 reeally. the SPVA really only benefits from the larger poanel sizes imo.

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
i think all my moaning paid off, 2 new 24" monitors arrived via 2 separate carriers... so far they have only asked for one back and i got an invoice for £0.00 for the other ??? :eek:

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
SIPS is faster reacting. SPVA has better colour balance. You should get SIPS in the 2007 reeally. the SPVA really only benefits from the larger poanel sizes imo.
that would be great, but I already have 2 huge boxes sitting in my living room that I have to have DHL pick up. I really shouldn't have to worry about it at all. I should just have a s-ips panel in the first place. If Dell wants to sell different panels under the same model number that's fine. They are so large it won't bother most people. But they are really screwing with their customers. It's sad really and unfair.

You buy something thinking it's one thing and getting another. I'm liking the color contrast. But really I should not have to worry about such a thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KateBentley