54.9 KB · Views: 200
  • after22.JPG
    after22.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0096.JPG
    IMG_0096.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 195
That TV is a monster!

A quick update here, I was told last week that my replacement case should hopefully be instock tomorrow if so I might get the replacement parts this week so the rebuild will happen over the weekend.
Here is a little piccy of the current setup :D

Attachments

• mmmm.jpg
    mmmm.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 193
How's that replacement case?

Well, after the upgrade to my HTPC. I also put in an HD drive. Then after that, I had to upgrade my storage on it. So now the HTPC has a 750GB drive, and 2x 160GB drives. The 750GB drive is storing dvds and hd movies mostly.

I even edited the registry to create a DVD library in WinMCE to be able to display the movies I have put on the HDs. The only problem with that is that MCE won't recognize HD movies yet.

evo files. I'm using AnyDVD to rip the files to the hard drive. From there I've been using PowerDVD to playback the movies that are on the HD. But I was hoping to incorporate the playback through MCE. So I can just scroll through the DVD library in the MCE menu and select an HD movie to play. I wouldn't even mind if it launched PowerDVD to play it really, but would prefer MCE.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back