html5

M

mehak

Hi,

Many times, i heard about new features of html5. Can anyone elaborate them in detail ?????
Or it would be of great help if you suggest some books, notes, tutorials.

Yes, HTML5 is the best platform for game development because HTML5 is an upgraded version of HTML. It has various features and techniques which will support game development which is easy and fast. HTML5 provides the cross browser compatibility platform hence, we can run HTML5 developed application in PC, Mobile and slate device. for any details about HTML5 visit

HI ! HTML 5 New Doctype and Charset <!doctype html>

yes, Just two words "doctype" and "html". It can be this simple because HTML 5 is no longer part of SGML, but is instead a markup language all on its own.

For More information you can refere this site : HTML5 New Elements

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back