• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[HTML] Text revolving

Kev2012

~Author in Waiting~
Is it at all possible to have a revolving text, sort of like a "marquee" if you like...i'll explain what i mean.

Say i've got five messages that i need to display on my forum...and want to rotate the text from one message to the next, as if a news flash switching between headlines, without using a scrolling marquee...how would i go about this?

Mooz

Moozically Con~foozed
if you go to DHTMLCentral.com the wonderfull thomas bratti wrote a news ticker (thats what they are called) that does all that and has instructions to configure it tooo.

good luck

D

Kev2012

~Author in Waiting~
thank you very much American Zombie, Tuffgong4 and Geffy...but unfortunately the forum i run, Javascript doesn't work on...again thank you very much for your help though.

Moonz-thanks very much for the link, currently checking it out, it is very kind of you to take the time to post this link, :)

just to clarify, the thing i am looking for is kind of a flashing text, from one sentence to the next, not a scrolling one.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown