HTML song

S

striko_514

Hey guys, I'm pretty new with html programming, and I started up a web page of me, work hard for it :) I have a problem now. I wan to add a back ground music on my site. Can someone do a clear explication to me how to do it plz. (like which format of music I should put, wats the size of the music, how I should program it.) All help will be appreciated and thx u in advance
:)

Originally posted by Paul_Don
just dont do it, it drives people mad

I agree. I've normally got my own music playing and then when a website has music playing in the background, I'll generally just get out of the website rather than turn my music off.

yup

Originally posted by djwhite
I agree. I've normally got my own music playing and then when a website has music playing in the background, I'll generally just get out of the website rather than turn my music off.
true also if its an mp3 download accelerator opens and tries to download it which is really annoying

no music it really is annoying. but some how i listen to it on vietcong official site its kind of mellow :) id say dont even bother putting cannibal corpse on there and generally music is not needed it only slows down 56kers and like said before most people listen to music whilst browsing so theres really not much point.

but what the hell its your site you can do whatever you want BTW i dont know how to do the music thing your asking:(

Come on, guys. All he wants is answer and not opinions.

music on web sites = very very bad

plz don't do it...it's really annoying

against my better judgement, here's a link you may find helpful.

Come on, guys. All he wants is answer and not opinions.

I gotta agree. Just tell the man what he wants to know, don't try to talk him out of it.

striko_514: MP3? MIDI? OTHER? Do you want it to play in the background AND have the ability to turn off? Do you want the ability to change songs?

Ive always muted my midi synth. I can't stand midi's they sound like crap! and this way I don't have this 8 bit crap poping through my good music.

ps. midi's should be banned from the net.

:) I thank for those who help me :) and I thank for those who give opinion. The only thing is annoying is when your all happy come to ur post first time when u saw 3 answer, and is all opinion lol :)

Hehe.. I feel stupid once again lol.
I understand I need to upload my music to a server or to someone will host it. Someone can give me some good link to good host (free). At least enough place for 1 song. thx u

... what about the place where you're putting this page??
if you haven't got one..
www.netfirms.com is pretty good..i use it for putting pics n stuff on

free too

Is sorta complicated sign out and all. I just need a small place with some mb available. thx u

ive usually used midi's which suck, so i agree with most others dont use it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back