HTML paragraphing help?

• Thread starter AaronMcarthur
  • Start date
A

AaronMcarthur

I'm trying to make a website. This is what i got so far but I need to know how to make the paragraph a few spaces underneath the heading?

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Aaron McArthur</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<H2 ALIGN="CENTER">Aaron's Website</H2>
</BODY>
<P> What's up my name is Aaron and I'm 15 years old. I'm attending North Lenoir High School at the moment. In my family, I have a 10 year old sister, and a mom and dad. For all you hot girls out there, I'm single right now so e-mail me or get with me on ICQ. My UIN# is 111893925. The hobbies that intrest me are fishing and playing baseball. I like listening to rock, rap, and a little bit of R&B. Also I am a christian and believe in god. If you wanna see what I look like, there is a picture of me below. </P>
</HTML>

I moved the </body> down below before I ended the HTML file. Thanks for the site.

cool, hope it worked out okay !!!

writing script is fun, but best learned on your own, and trail and error, best way in my opinion.

tip: always document what your doing, or trying to do, in the script, will save you time and effort down the road.

knock yourself out !!!!

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back