Hp-tc1100

trainmaster77

OSNN Senior Addict
Political Access
This slate PC is totally kick ass. The specs: 1.2 ghz gig ddr ram and a 60gig HD.I wow ld definitely recommend this particular beast do any college bound student or to anyone that first likes cool ****

trainmaster77 said:
This slate PC is totally kick ass. The specs: 1.2 ghz gig ddr ram and a 60gig HD.I wow ld definitely recommend this particular beast do any college bound student or to anyone that first likes cool ****

oh yeah but my writing is horrible and sometimes it has a hard time recognizing what im trying to write. Slowly its learning some of my chickenscratch.

Really a good machine though

nope sorry to burst your bubble, its terrible, because? ITS AN HP

themafia.69 said:
nope sorry to burst your bubble, its terrible, because? ITS AN HP

I dont care if its an HP ..its actually is/ was a compaq design. Im not any brand name computer fan ..but this particular machine does exactly what its supposed to.

I tried tablet after tablet and this is the best one for what i need. 3 lbs with full battery is pretty kick ass.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back