Hp-tc1100

trainmaster77

OSNN Senior Addict
Political User
This slate PC is totally kick ass. The specs: 1.2 ghz gig ddr ram and a 60gig HD.I wow ld definitely recommend this particular beast do any college bound student or to anyone that first likes cool ****

trainmaster77

OSNN Senior Addict
Political User
trainmaster77 said:
This slate PC is totally kick ass. The specs: 1.2 ghz gig ddr ram and a 60gig HD.I wow ld definitely recommend this particular beast do any college bound student or to anyone that first likes cool ****

oh yeah but my writing is horrible and sometimes it has a hard time recognizing what im trying to write. Slowly its learning some of my chickenscratch.

Really a good machine though

trainmaster77

OSNN Senior Addict
Political User
themafia.69 said:
nope sorry to burst your bubble, its terrible, because? ITS AN HP
I dont care if its an HP ..its actually is/ was a compaq design. Im not any brand name computer fan ..but this particular machine does exactly what its supposed to.

I tried tablet after tablet and this is the best one for what i need. 3 lbs with full battery is pretty kick ass.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut