hp printer

kev59

OSNN Senior Addict
Hi i have a hp 880c printer but it has no ink levels shown does any one no of a link to a program that would show this !!!

Does the printer support ink level indication? Those things are mostly pot shots anyway. Best way to know the level is when the ink acctually runs out. ;)

kev59 said:
Hi i have a hp 880c printer but it has no ink levels shown does any one no of a link to a program that would show this !!!

Do you have XP?

yes do have xp. I know they are not accurate but its better than nothing

I have a HP PSC 500 and the software and drivers from disk can't be used on XP, XP provides them.

are you saying the ink lvl indicator is showing no ink, or there is no indicator at all?

If there is an idicator and its empty, but you know there is ink in the cartridge, did you take the cartridge out after you put it in then installed it again, this will lead to a no show on the indicator. Like Mr Howard said, you'll need the HP drivers to show the ink lvl.

HP no longer supports those drivers as XP has them, so....

no i have no program at all and can not find one it would just be nice to no roughly when a replacement cartridge is due

Go here and click on the 'Automatically detect my products' button it will install an active X and will scan for what you have connected (printer) and display what you need.

Software to consider also here check to see if your printer is supported and download a trial, test it out if you like it, then buy it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back