How uninstall my Hp CDRW writer 8200e?

speedrayo

OSNN Addict
Hello
I have problem with Hp Writer 8200e....when auto harware wizard...then i click search found Driver file from Microsoft....then...its done...later..I checked nero express... "CHOOSE RECORDER" no there my CDRW :-( whats can i do? how get rid of Microsoft software for my CDRW.....i tried uninstall but its already stick driver....so i download Driver file from HP site...then..i tried install it...but i can't it :( whats suggest me? i dont want Re-Format and also restore(cause i dont want lost any file)

Thank you,

Did you try to remove the burner in control panel > system > hardware ?
Or don't you have the option to go back to previous driver (even if it wasn't installed before), in the burner properties ?

Howling Wolf said:
Did you try to remove the burner in control panel > system > hardware ?
Or don't you have the option to go back to previous driver (even if it wasn't installed before), in the burner properties ?

I did add hardwar by search hardware....no found...and also i did Righ click My computer> hadware > Device Manage > propeties on Hp Usb CDwrite 8200e then TAB Driver > Update Driver ...find my file driver ...BUT....Nero does not appear my CDRW :-( Only image recorder....you can see image...

also i see "safety remove hardware" in tray icon from taskbar. but i did clock STOP...then...stubborn serach driver file from Microsoft.

Whats can i do No show my CDRW on my NERo? :(

Attachments

• hp.jpg
    hp.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 114
  • nero.jpg
    nero.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 121
Herrr... what version of Nero do you have, the latest ? If not, try to update it...

Is the nero software OEM (did it come with the system or a drive in the system) If so that drive is the only one it will work with and the only drive that will show up in nero.
If the above is the case and the HP 8200e is another drive you bought and want to use nero for both you will need to buy a retail version or go to nero's site and buy the upgrade (Nero ? upgrade serial number for I think $ 49.99.)
so nero will record with all drive on the system.

Nero OEM will only Recognize the drive it came with.

Nero Express is OEM
It must not have came with the HP8200e?? That is why HP8200e will not show up in Nero.

The HP8200e comes with burning software (Adaptec Easy CD Creator)

Nero express 6.3.0.2 does not found my cdrw...so I hate Adaptec easy cd creator because too much program on starup....some cdrw dont need adaptec cd creator :-(

Btw, i'm going send email to NERo company.... Thx for help me.

speedrayo said:
Nero express 6.3.0.2 does not found my cdrw...so I hate Adaptec easy cd creator because too much program on starup....some cdrw dont need adaptec cd creator :-(

Btw, i'm going send email to NERo company.... Thx for help me.

(Nero Express 6.3.0.2 does not find my cdrw)
That is because nero express 6.3.0.2 Is OEM (original equipment
manufacturer) will only find the drive it came bundled with.

I am not saying you have to use easy cd creator just that it came with
The HP8200e (bundled with Adaptec easy cd creator but you don't
have to use it if you don't want to that is true.)

But for Nero express 6.3.0.2 to find a drive it did no come bundled with
you will have to.

buy a retail full version or go to nero's site and buy the upgrade (Nero ?
upgrade serial number for I think $ 49.99.)
so nero will ( find or record with all drives on the system.) or one it did
not come bundled with.

Download their latest trial version and see if works.

Nero

Edit: Navigate HP's site, they also have burning software for their drives.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back