How to unpack RAR files

P

painbird

I downloaded a whole bunch of RAR files that are named 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, ect. The RARS contain video and audio. I assume that there is a way to convert the RARS back to the original format. Is there an easy way to do this?
I thinking that there is a simple step that will convert these RARS to their native format?

rars are packed files like zips. you need a program such as winrar to unrar them. rars named 1,2,3 etc are normally part of a spanned set and with winrar all you normally have to do is have them all in the same directory and unrar the first one and it should do the rest automatically

peh winrar is teh suck. i hate the way the UI tries to emulate the explorer tree system. I don't need to scroll through a zip/rar, i need to unpack it! whats the point?!

flame away ;) :D

Graebob said:
peh winrar is teh suck. i hate the way the UI tries to emulate the explorer tree system. I don't need to scroll through a zip/rar, i need to unpack it! whats the point?!

flame away ;) :D

Right, hope you've got some cold water and a sponge to hand.

Well create a folder, then right click each rar and extract them to that new folder till they're done.

My team let you into the Carling cup final do I have to wet nurse you also?

A montser to ask. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back