How to Transfer Photos & Camera Videos from iPhone to Computer?

T

toroyo

Step 1: Download Tansee iPhone Transfer Photo free trial version here,and then install it. You also need iTunes above 7.3 installed.

Step 2: Connect iPhone to your computer.

Download here: Free Download
Detail use guide: User guide

Step 3: Launch Tansee iPhone Transfer Photo and all the photos in your iPhone will display automatically, screenshot as follows:
photo-2.jpg

Step 4: Select the photos to be transferred to your computer, the selected file will marked with red border. You can select photos by click on each one, or just drag a rectangle to select a bundle of photos. You can also select all photos by click right button of your mouse or click "File" to choose.

Step 5: Click "Copy" button to select output path and start to transfer photos to your computer:
iphoen-photo.jpg

iPhone Camera Photo & Camera Video: Click "Camera Roll", do as steps above can copy your iPhone Camera Photos and iPhone Camera Videos to PC.

Options Setting

1.Backup File Format: To select backup photo file format, Tansee iPhone Transfer Photo support BMP and JPG file now.

2.Backup Path: To select directory for storing the backup photos. You can select backup directory for each photo during backup by check "Ask Every Time" or store all files in a specified directory by checking "Save Here" and select the directory in the edit box.

3.Backup Resolution: To select the photo size to be backup.

if u have any confusion of the guide,just let me know
i will try to help you out

Sounds like the long way round,can't you just plug it into your pc then click Import when the AutoPlay window pops up? Thats how I do it with my iPodTouch.

Sounds like the long way round,can't you just plug it into your pc then click Import when the AutoPlay window pops up? Thats how I do it with my iPodTouch.

well,,,,as for iphone,especially when transferring large volumn,this tool can save time,convenient

Some features:

Easy to use
: Tansee iPhone transfer Photo is simple to install and easy to operate.
- Multiple device compatibility: Works with iPhone and iPhone 3G, and support all iPhone Firmware versions.
- Auto-scanning: Auto-scans your iPhone device, and display all your photos on tansee software screen.
- View photos: You can view and save photos on your computer.
- Backup photos with different resolution: Backup photos from iPhone to computer to 480*640, 120*160, 76*76, 55*55. And can backup your photos in camera roll with full-resolution.
- Backup to any folder: You can easily and quickly back up your photos from your iPhone to any folder on your PC.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back