How to share folder ?

E

esohier

Hello there,

I have a Windows Xp on my computer wich is link to network at other computers (wich are Millenium and 2000 operating system).

I would like to share a folder on my computer. I try to use the "share" option with all permission in the explorer but it doesn't work. I don't see this folders from the other computer but I can see my to the other computers.

All the configuration are Ok (tcp/ip and share). I can see the folders from other computer on my.

Have you suggestion ?

Thanks for yours answers.

-- Eric.

Can you see at least the XP machine on *My Network Places* on the other systems?
I mean if you type
\\XP_machine_name
as a *run* command do you actually reach something or the problem is just that specific folder?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back