how to remove xp water

0ptic

i was just curious how to remove the lable on the bottom right of my screen say "Windows XP professional build 2600 for testing purposes only" its getting to be an eyesore... thanx for any help

Ok sorry bout that 0ptic. I guess I screw it up somehow.
Thanks for taking care of it xsivforce I tried but I guess I did something wrong.

Haha, that was the post i was looking for, i knew i saw it somewere but i couldn't find it again, so i decided to post and see if anyone could find it.. thanx

Scroll up to the top of this page. There is a button named "search". You can search the forum from there. A little hint: Use the word "and" between words you are using in your search if searching using multiple words.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back