How to remove toolbar titles?

T

tkole

Is there a way to remove the title from a custom toolbar on the taskbar? When you create a custon toolbar, the name of the folder that contains the shorcuts automatically appears on the taskbar next to the >>. I can't find anyway to remove this. Any help is much appreciated.

right click on your toolbar and untick show title

When I right click on the toolbar, I see no such option. The menu that pops up is the same as if I rightclick the taskbar.

Thanks, I had to unlock the taskbar first. However, when you disable the show title command, you then see icons within the toolbar. Is there anyway to disable all of the toolbar options so that all you see is >> ?

no you cant do that

best work around is to rename the shortcut
I have a toolbar for my computer which is far too big
so I renamed it to pc
you could use single characters to make the toolbar smaller still

see pic

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back