How to remove app?

R

RobbieSan

I have a Ghost Recon app showing up in my add/remove list but do not have the game on my pc anymore.. I have removed all registry entries for Ghost Recon or Red Storm.. how can I get it out of the list?

Use TweakUI from Msoft Powertoys, or Tweak XP to remove entries only.

the reg key should be in this location

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \SOFTWARE \Microsoft \Windows \CurrentVersion \Uninstall

:huh:

I use regcleaner ... its free and it works wonders.

that's the funny part BouncingSoul.. I have regcleaner too and used it to remove my previous reg entry.. but when I have a look Ghost Recon or Red Storm Enterntainment there are no entries..

thanks for the info guys.. I'll do some more digging..

Did you check the registry key suggested by TwoZig? It must be there. Maybe the subkey doesn't have the name of the program but one of these long numbers like {7C6D8763-EEB7-433E-A75E-2AB44892FCA2}.
You can also click the entry in add/remove, you should then be noticed that the program isn't installed and asked whether you want to remove the entry. Doesn't always work this way, but worth a try.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back