how to overclock my p4

A

AlphA_ExT

i just wanted to overclock my p4 2.0. Just for the fun of it to like 2.1 or somwhere around there. I was just wondering can anyone help me out and tell me breifly step by step and how to do it? Tried looking on the web how to overclock p4 2.0 and couldn't find anything useful. found stuff only for pIII or p2 or just amd.
hehe.. found one but in was in some foreing european language and that didn't help... help!!!

I have a p4 1.5 & the motherboard is a MSI 850 Pro5. I use a program calles Fuzzy Logic provided by MSI which can overclock my system to around 1.75. It does it from the window environment initially to set up then at bootup after that. :D
Simple for me. Just click go & watch it do its thing.

thx for replying

hey but can you send me the prog or the link where i can get it at...?

I'm pretty sure it's only for the MSI motherboard. I'll check & if not I'll post the link. :)

hey thnx... um.. if it's not can i do it the old fashion way...? by going to the bios and tweaking them and if you could help me out a little. thnx

I'm sure someone from around here could but that someone ain't me. I'd end up frying something. :rolleyes:
Here is where you can have a look at fuzzy logic.

What kind of mainboard do you have? Abit with SoftMenu makes it very easy to OC a P4 as demonstrated below::D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back