how to make a DVD

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
ok i need to know how to make a DVD, i got all the hardware and i can get the programs, but other than that i dont know how

i have my video in a mpeg file but i can have it in mpeg, m2v mpa&mp2. now how can i make these into vob files and where do i put the vob files on the DVD????

good tip m8 use a dvd- rw disc to start so you dont have a pound each coasters

but yeh if you wanna copy a dvd youll have to do a straight 1:1 copy sort of like clone cd as dvds have security crap on them... if you know what i mean

okie go to www.doom9.org it tells how to rip any format, also to back up your dvd 99% of time it has the security **** on it. get dvd decrpter, put it in file mode and rip all the files to your hard drive, retail dvd come in 2 type dvd9 and dvd 5 although you should have that for you have a burner.. only kind public can burn are dvd5(unless dual sided disc).. if the dvd you wanna back up is dvd5 make 2 folders called
1) "VIDEO_TS" where all the files go into
2) "AUDIO_TS" 99% of time nothing in it, i backed up over 100dvd and have never had anything in it yet

then just load nero and and go to burn data disc and add the 2 folders and burn and *poof* you are good to go .. if the movie is dvd9 then i would suggest instacopy or dvd9-5, or CCE to encode 1st and 2nd of those downsample really easy just kinda point and click where cce you have to do all the tech **** of reencoding whole movie but the qualityon cce is far greater than others

*note if it is a dvd9 you can also del the extra's .vob files if you do no wish to have them and burn but remember when playing you do not have them

To copy DVDs as opposed to making your own, one of the very best is DVD Encrypter.
This will bypass macrovision and create an ISO image file, or individual file copies .
The ISO can be mounted as a Virtual Cd Drive by Daemon Tools Software. to be viewed by Power DVD etc.

The Exe files on both will fit on a Floppy disc !
Both programs are still freeware.

Y did u have the files in mpg in the first place. U shoulda just used DVDXCOPY to burn it the dvd. Are u trying to burn a divx aor mpg. file so u can play it on a dvd player?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back