• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

HOW TO Limit bandwidth for outcomming(upload) traffic?

S

sdexter

Is it possible limit only outcoming(upload) bandwidth for all system(better in kb, but may in %)? May be is there some soft for it?

S

sdexter

I have cable internet.
i want to change for all system.
for example, if i will limit to 100kb/s, then all servers (web,ftp,mail, etc) have in sumary 100kb/s for outcomming.
is it possible?

(sorry for very poor english)

S

sdexter

hm, ill try one more describe my problem:)
I have 1 PC, WinXP based. I use it as server for ftp, web, mail. And use it for downloading soft, games, etc. When very much peoples use my web-server and ftp-server, then my download speed very slow down. For example my channel- 100kb/s.. So.. how i can make, that i have 70kb/s for my downloads, and 30kb/s for uploads (web+ftp+others) (if servers dosnt support limit speed itself)?

w0lv3rin3

The Source
Political User
i thought u were talkin about multipul pc's.

1. Make sure you're logged in as "Administrator" (not just any account with admin privileges).
2. Navigate to START>Run and type: gpedit.msc
3. Navigate to Local Computer Policy > Administrative Templates > Network > QOS Packet Scheduler

Limit Reservable Bandiwth
and
Limit Outstanding Packets

u can fool around with the settings in their

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix