• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to install...

MicroTechXP

OSNN Junior Addict
Hello everyone as you know me in the other forum asking which CMS is better. I have bought Virtua News and I nead to install it. I am new to this stuff so can anyone tell me how to install this? Like I mean going step by step and telling me what to do...

Xie

- geek -
MicroTechXP said:
Hello everyone as you know me in the other forum asking which CMS is better. I have bought Virtua News and I nead to install it. I am new to this stuff so can anyone tell me how to install this? Like I mean going step by step and telling me what to do...
Should have some sort of README that should walk you thru it. Or check the VirtuaNews site for info.

X-Istence

Political User
Use their support forums. They have support forums on purpose. you can get your information there. If you can afford VirtuaNews you can afford the time to spend and learn how to use it.

Most of us here do not have the money to buy it, and prefer open source solutions that are free of charge for our websites.

mfarley

OSNN Senior Addict
LordOfLA said:
or write a miniCMS of our own that does exactly what I need at the time :D
If he can't install it himself I doubt he's going to be able to build his own CMS. :p I'd check on the forums as X-Istence said and see if you can find an alternate link. If not, post there asking what's going on. And if you do have the money, check and see if they have a paid installation option as many scripts do.

Xie

- geek -
If you don't see a README file then look for a "docs" folder. I don't think a quality CMS would ship w/out install info. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis